Week 2: Vietnam
- A Moving Pit Stop is the best idea ever! Although with some of these teams, I'm not sure they ever know where they are, so this may have been overkill.
- One of the Gay Brothers has the prettiest eyes ever. Too bad he bats for the other team.
- Race Rule #1: Read your clue people! All the way through--twice if you have too.
- I still love the Globetrotters and we need more water dragon puppet theaters in the US.
- Why in the world would you think that making sexy eyes at a puppet would make the puppet come to you? Or dancing for that matter?
- Race Rule #2: Yelling at your partner doesn't solve anything. It just makes them mad and may lead to a failure to comply with Race Rule #1 (which is probably what lead to the yelling in the first place). Also, screaming at random people on the street will not make them inclined to help you. Do what your mother always said and ask nicely. Please is a magic word in any language.
- There is nothing better than seeing a team that encourages each other in a positive way. I love Zev and Justin You can tell Justin knows just how to get the most out of Zev without being mean, hateful, or counter productive.
- You never ever want to be the only team that chooses a particular detour unless you know it is something that you can do very well and very quickly.