Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bored but Beautiful

Still no sign of the Scopeman.....

But in other news, I have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING going on at work between now and the Holidays. While I like to have my work spread out a bit so that I don't have a million things to do all in one day, this is too much.
I spent today watching episodes of Ugly Betty online--quality work right there, people. Ugly Betty is one of those shows that I love, but I don't know why I love it. Sure, it's funny, but not that funny. Maybe it's because of the blatant telenovela quality about it--it's just so over-the-top sometimes that you can't help but love it. I guess it's also possible that I just like it because, for once, it's nice to see the main character of a show be someone who looks like they might actually EAT SOMETHING every once in awhile. In fact, two of the three female characters that we are supposed to like are normal sized women. Take that you skinny models!!! Also, the guy that plays Daniel, Betty's womanizing boss, is really hot. Who wouldn't like to work for a guy that looks like this:



No comments: