Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Menu--Day 6

This will be last post for the week, mostly because I'm headed to my Dad's house and won't have to worry about food or cooking--only eating. But I did have to come up with my first two meals today.

Breakfast--Pancakes (Hungry Jack Mix + Milk + Eggs + Oil +Vanilla)
I like to add vanilla to my pancakes. I think it gives them just a little more flavor. I also always add egg, even when the mix doesn't call for it because I think it gives you fluffier pancakes. And , I have to confess, that I didn't go to work today, so I got up late and ate even later, so really, this was kind of a brunch.

Lunch--Animal Crackers, Gummy Bears
Not the most nutritious lunch, I know, but I really wasn't hungry and just needed to put a little something in my stomach. I'm sure dinner tonight will make up for it.

That's it for the first week of eating out of the pantry. See you on Sunday night, and LET GO BIG BLUE!

No comments: