Lunch--Grilled Cheese Sandwich, French Fries, Dill Pickle (very very yummy)
Dinner--Microwave Popcorn (maybe not so nutritious, but I wasn't too hungry so it worked out)
And then, for today, there was very little cooking. In fact, a large portion of the food I ate was free. We had a seminar this morning at work which meant free bagels, donuts, and coffee. And then there was the previously mentioned luncheon which had some wonderful food. I did cook dinner, however, even if it was just macaroni and cheese (the good homemade kind, not the out-of-the-box kind).
Breakfast--Yogurt (at home) and Donuts and Coffee (at work)
Lunch--Chicken, Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Chess Cake (work luncheon)
Dinner--Macaroni & Cheese (recipe follows)
- 1 small box cooked elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 small block of sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix the noodles, cheese, and margarine in a greased casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, milk, salt, & pepper.
- Pour the milk & egg mixture into the casserole dish with the noodles/cheese/margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min. Let sit for about 10min before serving.